Measures we have taken regarding COVID-19
We have made changes to the way we treat you. Our therapists will wear a mask at all times and for your safety and ours, we also encourage you to do the same.
- Our therapists can refuse to treat you if they feel it is unsafe.
- After each booking is confirmed, you will receive an automated message via email (provided you provide this information at the time of booking) explaining the current safety procedures prior to your visit.
- Please use the automatic hand sanitiser upon on arrival.
- Each room and treatment table goes through a thorough cleaning process in between before and after each visit.
- It goes without saying, if you feel unwell in any way, PLEASE do not attend your appointment. We will happily rearrange your appointment for a time when you are better.
- If you have any questions about booking, give us a call and we’ll gladly be able to help you out.